AmveStar Capital, LLC ("Amvestar") is a Florida limited liability company operating solely for the purpose of managing the affairs of its sponsored real estate investment ventures. AmveStar's principals include Jeff Klotz, a successful commercial real estate investor whose companies focus exclusively on the acquisition, management and development of multifamily properties, and other highly experienced members of the management team. AmveStar and its affiliates' business activities include real estate sales, leasing, property management, development, finance/lending, consulting, construction, acquisitions/dispositions and real estate investment advisory services. AmveStar's staff, partners and affiliates have created success while carving out a specific niche within the Multifamily industry and have been committed to the space for over 20 years.
Over the last 10 years, the principals of AmveStar have developed and invested debt and equity capital in more than 100 separate real estate transactions. These projects have included all types of multifamily projects located throughout the Southeast.. In addition to its investment activities, The AmveStar principals have also been involved in hundreds of other brokerage, management and investment advisory transactions with third parties across the country and valued at more than $1 billion. Through this experience, the principals of the Manager and its other affiliated platform businesses have developed considerable relationships and synergies within the industry that include financial institutions, banks, lenders and servicers, property owners and brokers, trustees, receivers and courts and manufacturers, suppliers, contractors and vendors, which will enable its investment ventures to benefit from high quality and expert sourcing of acquisitions, materials and vendors to generating top performance from its investments and achieving “top dollar” upon exit.
The Manager possesses investment, development and operating experience in all facets of real estate transactions, including:
- Identifying market opportunities
- Sourcing transactions
- Working with local, state and federal governments, consultants and attorneys
- Identifying and negotiating strategic joint ventures with development and financial partners
- Conducting financial analysis and securing and negotiating the terms of debt and equity investment and financing
- Existing building redevelopment, repositioning and value enhancement, implementing project design and management and land development
- Assessing proper timing to divest of its assets and developing appropriate exit strategies
- Creating and deploying rapid repositioning, lease up and stabilization programs that lead to value creation
- Aggressive and creative marketing and disposition efforts